Issue 46 of “Mazovia Regional Studies” is already available. In the issue, among others:
- Conceptual chaos around ecology – ambiguity of concepts related to ecology and associations they evoke,
- Special acts – location of public purpose investments disregarding the Spatial Planning and Development Act,
- International cooperation of the Mazowieckie Voivodeship. Foreign cooperation agreements. Part one,
- Popularising knowledge of Mazovian history through the activities of the Mazovian Museum in Płock,
- Powązki Military Cemetery in Warsaw.