Editorial Board accepts articles within the volume of 20 000–30 000 characters with spaces (i.e. ½ – ¾ publishing sheet) + illustrations. Articles that do not fit this range will not be considered for publication.
Each text must also contain:
- key words in Polish and English and the title in Polish and English,
- abstract in Polish and English; volume of 2000–2500 characters with spaces, prepared according to the following scheme:
- iinformation about the authors in Polish and English (300–350 characters with spaces), prepared according to the following guidelines: academic title, first name, surname, specialization, membership in professional organizations, affiliation (including full contact details)
professor Thomas Iksiński,
- specialist in development management, member of the Polish Society of Managers, president of the Association of Mutual Aid
- contact: Institute for Management Research, Yellow Street 16, 00–708 Warsaw,
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bibliography i.e. a list of literature and other materials used in the text preparation.
Articles published in MAZOWSZE Regional Studies are edited with use of APA editorial style (Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association).
Editorial Board shall receive a file with the article and separately: text file (the text only), image files (each figure in a separate file), and files with charts. Text files should be saved in any version of the editor MSWord (.doc or .docx format) or WordPerfect (.rtf format). Image files are accepted in formats: .tif, .tiff, .jpg (uncompressed) or .pdf. Files with charts stored in any version of Excel (.xls or .xlsx format). Delivered materials should meet the technical requirements presented below.